Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tagged....

By way of The Merry Widow.

3 things I Want for Christmas:
1. Snow. Although I prefer the weather in Miami to that of New York, snow on Christmas just seems right.
2. Lots of presents. Just because I'm not a kid doesn't mean I don't like seeing a lot of boxes with my name on it.
3. Phone calls. My family has always been spread out. My brother is in California, my sister and father are in Virginia, my other sister and my daughter are in Atlanta and hopefully my mom is with God... but we have always kept in touch, especially on holidays and birthdays.
Kansas winning the NCAA would also be nice but since I can only list three...

3 things I don't want for Christmas.
1. Bad news. Let it wait until after the holidays.
2. Cheap cigars. People know I enjoy a good cigar now and then. A Romeo y Julieta or a Cohiba will work.
3. Unexpected visitors... how hard is it to call first?

And who will I tag?
Good News.... NOBODY!
Merry Christmas everyone.

13 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This tagging is getting around!
(I didn't tag anyone else either)

AC, you have a great Christmas!!

FTGF!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Sounds like a terrific Christmas to me!
Enjoy it and have a Blessed New Year!
Don't feel bad, I got double tagged!

tmw

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I haven't been tagged yet! Christmas is not a good thing for me this year.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Does this mean I shouldnt drop by tonight?..LOL..ty for not taggin me because I did get tagged and need the time to do it!..Have a blessed holiday to u and yours AC!..:)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger nanc said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, A.C.

i got tagged too...

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Merry Christmas, AC!!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jason Pappas said...

Call? How about e-mail ... I'll be over soon to wish you a Merry Christmas. Well maybe not in person but you "home page" is fair game.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Crusader,
2. Lots of presents. Just because I'm not a kid doesn't mean I don't like seeing a lot of boxes with my name on it.

Finally! Someone has admitted it!

I, too, got double-tagged. Normally, I don't participate in these memes, but this one was short and easy. And Raven very rarely participates in tag. Besides, it's Christmas.

May you have a wonderful Christmas, Crusader, with lots of presents!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

Oh yeah...the homepage is definitely fair ground.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

You too AOW2..And everyone else,
Have a great Christmas!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! That's great! I haven't heard that one before! Merry Christmas AC... You know we've known each other for over a year now? God bless you and your family. I'm praying for continued good health for you. You are a great American, imho....

ps... I'm starting to get the hang of signing in on this "old version" of blogger.... You have to "copy", sign in and then paste to comment.... HA! Can't keep a good commentor (sp?) down!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger David Schantz said...

If ask what I wanted for Christmas I think I'd put our country back at the top of the list. AC, I want to wish you, yours and all of your readers a Very Merry Christmas.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Merry Christmas AC! I wish you and your loved ones peace and love every day of the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket