Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tagged Twice!

First it was Always on Watch, who is without doubt, one of the leading voices in our blogging community and then it was Mad Zionist whose political views on Israel, I am in complete agreement with.

Thinking Blogger Award Winner






American Crusader — He focuses on those who desire to undermine Western civilization. When he took a brief hiatus last year, I missed him terribly.

American Crusader - His site is a rightwing, Christian Zionist ranting zone with a good deal of research to back up is arguments. He offers well prepared posts and is completely unafraid to say it like it is. His fearless approach, as you might suspect, is a trait MZ digs in a blogger.

  • Rules of participation
  • Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
  • 1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
  • 2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme and know who thinks so highly of you!
  • 3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

I appreciate the recognition, but in the past, I have not participated in tagging anyone because I didn't want to make them feel pressured to continue the tag.
In this case, I need to make some compromise because I really do admire both MZ and Always on Watch.
So I will face the wrath of the blogging gods by naming 5 blogs that inspire me BUT remove any obligation to continue the tag.
Heaven help me...

OK, here goes.
1. Freedom Now for his clear analytical thought and thorough posts. If you want to get the best of him, you better be prepared to PROVE your point. Opinions will get smacked down unless you can back them up with facts.

2. NeoCon Command Center. The hits keep coming from this site. A relentless fighter against Islamofacism and Dhimmitude. Cross the line, and you might be the featured guest. Hillary, Rosie and Nancy Pelosi frequently do.

3. My Republican Blog. Gayle's weekly Wednesday's Hero is a touching tribute to those on the frontline in the War on Terror. Never one to shy away from the tough topics, if you're looking for political correctness, you need to look elsewhere.

4. Steve's Hodgepodge. Easily one of the most underrated blogs out there. Never backing down, Steve goes after our elected officials whenever they play dhimmi to CAIR or other Islamic groups. Uncompromising, he is a tireless worker and right wing strong arm. If you were on the battlefield, Steve is someone you would want to share your foxhole with.

5. Urban Infidel. Talking the talk is one thing, but this tough lady walks the walk. She is out there on the streets of New York taking the fight to the Appeasement Activist and Code Pinkos who burn the American flag and spit on our troops. Her pictures are often featured in Little Green Footballs and at her site.

There are so many other blogs that inspire me, Beaks, Woman Honor Thyself, Hellenic Reporter, Curtains, Farmers Letters, American Israeli Patriot, that I could continue this list indefinitely. Some of these sites have already been nominated and many more are deserving.

16 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the tag, AC, but I would be remiss if I continued it; I read so many fantastic blogs and I simply can't decide!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

Congratulations!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Mad Zionist said...

well, well... aren't we just Mr. Popular!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Freedomnow said...

Thanks AC, you define a "Thinking Blogger".

It was great that you linked Steve's blog because he had a great post about the Vietnam Veterans Legacy Foundation.

They are counter-suing two of John Kerry's aides from his 2004 presidential campaign.

http://steveshodgepodge.blogspot.com/2007/04/pow-lawsuit-against-john-kerryfinally.html

The Democrats have been trying to litigate their way into power and its about time that someone uses their own tactics against them.

I immediately contributed $50 to the VVLF legal fund. It was money well-spent.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

AC

Is modest as well as good natured.
He tends to find the best in people
and should be respected for it.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Congrats AC, you deserve as much recognition as we can give you.

I don't think my site belongs next to all those great ones you mentioned as I don't really put much commentary. I just kinda let the stories speak for themselves. But kind of you to mention me!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Mazel Tov AC!...how kind of ya to give me a mention as well....U sure do support your points with more facts than anyone I know..good on u my friend!

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great choices, a.c. without a doubt you picked most of my own faves, especially my fern, my madze, my brooke.

and yes, aow is quite perhaps the top in the top ten.

nanctoolazytosignin

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and of course, priscilla at steve's hodgepodge - how can we forget her?!?

nanc

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Jay Tuch said...

AC,
Thanks for the mention. It means all that much more when coming from an individual like yourself.

I was tagged by Angel two weeks ago and got lazy. This is a reminder for me to tag five winners as well.

Thanks again.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

You deserve the award, AC!

Tagged twice for this one is a good thing.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

Now that the mutual backslapping has been completed, time to refocus our attention on the issues that we all care about.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am embarrassed but honored. Honored that I get recognized for my writings, but at the same time, embarrassed because I just haven't been blogging or commenting as I used to. This is because of the house selling and buying.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Congrats, AC. You deserve it.

And Wow. Thank you so very much, for the recognition.
I am thrilled. Have to say, I couldn't have done it without the help and support of my group of patriotic activists who keep me in loop and on my toes. Hope to be bringing lots more great photos and coverage to you all in the near future.
Please stay tuned, I may not blog every day but I do have some events to cover coming up.
Thank you! And keep up the excellent work everyone, AOW, Steve, Freedomnow, Beak and anyone else I may have missed. You guys are the best.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

You do indeed deserve it, AC! I'm not certain I do though, but in any case, Old Soldier already tagged me with this one... so I've been tagged twice! :)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger bernie said...

From one Thinking Blogger Awardee to another, congratulations. We all enjoy readers praising us, but it's especially rewarding when other bloggers do.

Keep up the good fight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket