Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Being Framed "Help me Wanda Sykes!"



Lie?? Me?? Do I look like a liar to you?
I'm Nancy Pelisi and this is nothing more then the CIA trying to smear me.

I can't show you my notes which would completely exonerate me because it goes against my well-known position on privacy and freedom of speech.... but you can surely trust me. I'm Nancy Pelosi!

Obama's notes?? So what if they confirm the CIA's position? He is out to get me also! Obama is afraid I will be the first woman elected president.
I've even heard that North Korea's president Kim Jong Il and Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are in on the plot to thwart my bid for presidency.

It's a man thing. We women need to stick together. Will somebody please call Carrie Prejean!

Truthfully though... how can you not trust a face like mine? And for the 100th time, no I did not get a facelift or my nose fixed.

6 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger nanc said...

that new av of yours is taking up the whole frame! can't see through the fuzz...

nancy is on right now i believe - i must go watch her lie through her teeth - oh not because i enjoy it mind you, but to be a witness to it for later testimony.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

Only temporary nanc... I need something other than a Palestinian Mickey Mouse.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

any ideas?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

I actually heard today that BHO might throw Pelosi under the bus.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger American Crusader said...

I don't think Mr. Obama has the cojones or the political support to make such a move. Besides, having her and Joe Biden are the 2 best things that has happened to the Republican Party in the last couple of years.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Steve Harkonnen said...

That pic is really gross....and I am about to go to bed.

Talk about a soft on.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket