Friday, May 08, 2009

Adam Lambert: America's First Gay 'Idol'?


Does anybody really care? This country's obsession with what people do in their bedrooms has reached pandemic levels.
First of all... has everybody forgotten Clay Aiken? This guy is as gay as they come.
Second of all, Paula Abdul is the only judge that I would feel comfortable being alone with in an elevator.

Now let's be honest... what are the chances that this guy is straight... one in a million?

Let's find another subject that's at least interesting.

4 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

I despise androgyny.

Guess that I'm a "traditionalist."

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

Androgyny basically shows the lack of moral integrity to make a decision either way. As usual,AOW, you're completely on point.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger nanc said...

oh yippy. a girlie-guy.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

Well, he still hasn't made a decision either way. Can it be possible that he is still unsure?
I take one look and I know the answer. At best, he is bi, but in my book 'bi/gay' are the same thing.
But I'm guessing we all have something slightly more important than trying to answer this question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket