Tuesday, October 31, 2006

AWESOME!

Anyone that loves photography will appreciate the precision of the photo. As the jets are probably moving at around 400 mph and you being just right to get the shot at that instant. And that is a hard formation to stay at as the ones in the "S" are just a little graduated degree behind the next one and staying that way to maintain the formation.

It is a great photo of an Air Force training squadron flying in a never-done-before "USA" formation over the control tower "Taj Mahal" (HQ building) of Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul;
the other for your freedom.

***OK...I have officially been duped. The above photo is a fake. It was sent to me in an e-mail from a trusted source. In its place is a real picture from the Blue Angels.
















HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!

11 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It so happens I'm posting a few aircraft pics on my blog soon as I get the time. This is a great shot!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger FreeCyprus said...

>>
Damn.

My jaw just fell to the ground.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

I thought it was a pretty cool picture.
I also want to acknowledge that our policemen and firefighters willingly place their lives in danger to save the lives of others.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

It's a really cool pic, AC, but it is unfortunately a fake.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Aww..pity that it isnt authentic but hey AC..the sentiment is and thats all that matters eh?..:)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger American Crusader said...

brooke...you're killing me!
lmao

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

ROTFLMBO! That dog pic is a great one!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

What a disappointment. When I first saw it I clicked on it and saved it. Dang!

The dog picture is great though! :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger David Schantz said...

I had planned on sending the photo to an old Air Force aircraft mechanic (retired). Oh well he likes dogs too.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger FreeCyprus said...

Damn that photoshop!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket